Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe given to me by Granny Mary Gannon, Abbeyknockmoy
- 100g of butter at room temperature
- 50g caster sugar
- 150g self raising flour
- 50g or 1 bar milk chocolate, chopped
- Electric mixer/wooden spoon
- 2 baking trays
- Mixing bowl
- Pot stand
- Wire tray
- Grease baking tins if not non stick.
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Stir in flour and chocolate. Knead with hands to form a smooth dough.
- Divide mixture into even sized balls. Place apart on baking tray and flatten well with back of a tablespoon.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes until evenly browned. Cool a little and then lift off and cool on a wire tray.
This page was added on 13/02/2018.