Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins
- 300 gram plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 150 grams caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200 ml milk
- 50 grams butter
- 100 grams raspberries (approximately)
- 110 grams white chocolate (approximately)
- Muffin cases
- Pre-heat oven to 200/gas mark 6.
- Half the raspberries and chop chocolate into large chunks.
- Sift flour and baking powder into large bowl. Stir sugar into flour mixture.
- Melt the butter (I find this easiest in microwave for approximately 30 seconds)
- In separate bowl, crack the egg, whisk in the vanilla extract, milk and melted butter. Stir the liquid mixture into the dry mixture.
- Fold in raspberries and white chocolate (using a metal spoon is best as this avoids most damage to raspberries.) Be careful not to be too rough, as raspberries will be easily damaged.
- Cook for approximately 30 minutes or until muffins are risen and firm.
Enjoy, best warm but careful for hot chocolate!!
This page was added on 25/08/2017.
Add a comment about this page